Best UFC Bets
The testosterone-driven atmosphere in the octagon is more fun to follow with cash on the line for a favorite on a UFC fight card. Choosing a pick can be challenging, with dozens of bouts scheduled for Saturday. Let’s go over the best UFC bets offering the biggest value.
Current UFC Best Bet Odds
The Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, will host UFC 289 on June 10, 2023, offering several interesting matchups. There are few underdogs that can stage an upset, and the DraftKings odds available for the event’s UFC best bets are listed below.
|Fight||Over/Under Rounds 2.5||Moneyline|
|David Dvorak vs.Steve Erceg||-180 / +146||-265 / +225|
|Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana||-135 / +105||-320 / +265|
|Kyle Nelson vs.Blake Bilder||+110 / -140||+200 / -240|
|Aiemann Zahabi vs. Aori Qileng||-205 / +165||-105 / -115|
|Nassourdine Imavov vs. Chris Curtis||-175 / +140||-150 / +130|
|Mike Malott vs. Adam Fugitt||+205 / -225||-205 / +175|
|Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush||+175 / – 215||+120 / -140|
|Dan Ige vs. Nate Landwehr||-110/-120||-255 / +215|
|Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Eryk Anders||-175 / +140||-135 / +115|
Recommended UFC Best Bets This Week
Underdogs always offer a better payout, and although the bouts at UFC 289 lean heavily into the favorite’s side of the corner, we believe one longshot can be victorious. The bout between Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush offers good value. Our recommended bets are:
- Charles Oliveira – Moneyline bet to win (+120)
- Marc-Andre Barriault – Moneyline bet to win (-135)
- Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana – Over 2.5 Rounds (-135)
UFC Best Bet Analysis
It’s time to see what our argument is for this bold prediction.
- Charles Oliveira to Win: At face value, this fight appears as a win for Dariush, who has a winning streak spanning eight fights. However, a deep dive reveals that although Olivier is coming off a loss to Islam Makhachev before the bout, he had 11 wins in a row and is ready to bounce back. Charles’ victories against Michael Chandler, Justin Gaethje, and Dustin Poirier were impressive, and the only reason the odds at sportsbooks for the Best UFC bets this week favor Darius and not Olivier are recent circumstances.
- Marc-Andre Barriault to Win: Expectations indicate a grinding matchup, but the conditioning of Eryk Anders can be an issue, considering Barriault has shown he has better cardio and can control the pace. Barriault is a complete fighter and should come on top.
- Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana Over 3.5 Rounds: Amanda Nunes is the favorite, with Alana lacking the power and speed to outgun Nunes in the octagon. The big question is, how long will this bout last? The full 5 rounds, or will it end sooner? Our prediction is for over 2.5 rounds, taking into account Nunes tends to go over 2.5 rounds, as evident from her last 6 out of 8 fights.
Best UFC Bets This Week
UFC fights offer different betting options, but we decided to focus on two aspects of a bout this week. Giving our picks for UFC best bets on the outright winners and the final round count in a fight. The odds are featured at DraftKings.
Best UFC Fighter Bets This Week
|Nassourdine Imavov vs. Chris Curtis||Moneyline on Nassourdine Imavov to Win||-150||Imavov enters this bout with three previous wins in 4 fights, while Curtis experienced two losses out of his last three fights.|
|Dan Ige vs. Nate Landwehr||Moneyline on Nate Landwehr to Win||+215||It’s going to be an even matchup, but Nate has the toughness and patience to test Dan and can be a live dog.|
|Mike Mallot vs. Adam Fugitt||Moneyline on Mike Mallot to Win||-205||Mallot is the more explosive fighter with better submission techniques, while Fugitt lacks striking power. It can be an early finish for Mallot.|
Best UFC Total Rounds Bets This Week
Predicting the winner is typically easier, but the best bets UFC usually come down to forecasting the number of rounds in a fight. Our predictions about the length of each bout on Suthdray are presented below. You can find the odds at DraftKings.
|David Dvorak vs.Steve Erceg||Steve Erceg Over 2.5 rounds||+146||Erceg is a tough fighter, and Dvorak is not known as a finisher; this can go the distance.|
|Kyle Nelson vs.Blake Bilder||Kyle Nelson Over 2.5 rounds||+110||Nelson is a good matchup for Bilder, and considering Kyle is fighting at home, he will not give up easily.|
|Aiemann Zahabi vs. Aori Qileng||Aiemann Zahabi Over 2.5 rounds||+165||Qileng has never been KO, and Zahabi is a defensive fighter.|