7 Best WWE Betting Sites
The world of betting has evolved over the years, and now betting enthusiasts can wager on various sports and events, including WWE. Yes, that’s right – World Wrestling Entertainment has become an increasingly popular betting market, providing fans with an opportunity to make their predictions and potentially win big on their favorite superstars and matches.
With a growing number of online sportsbooks offering WWE betting options, navigating the landscape to find the best platform can be challenging. From choosing a reliable betting site, and understanding what kinds of bets you can place, to making sense of odds and licenses, it’s important to be well-informed before placing your bets. To help make things easier, this article will dive into the world of WWE betting, looking at the best platforms, how to rate them, and the ins and outs of placing bets on WWE matches.
Sportsbook Bonus Offer Best Features Claim Bonus Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now Bet Now
- WWE betting is an exciting market providing fans with an opportunity to profit from their knowledge of matches and superstars.
- Choosing the best platform for you involves understanding what bets you can place, the odds, and which sites are licensed and regulated.
- While betting on WWE can be fun, always remember to gamble responsibly and consider the potential risks before placing your bets.
Top 5 WWE Betting Platforms Reviewed
I have reviewed some of the best WWE betting sites available, and here’s my analysis of the top 7 platforms for your convenience.
BetMGM’s coverage of WWE is top-notch! This operator appeals to bettors by offering a reliable sportsbook app and desktop version with competitive odds, numerous betting lines on WWE games and the option to place in-play bets. Although player stats are not offered, you can watch WWE games live through the streaming option.
Bonuses are another valuable characteristic of BetMGM, especially if you have an acquaintance who shares your passion for WWE. In that case, this sportsbook will reward you for successful recruitment with a $50 Refer a Friend Bonus.
- Legitimate sportsbook
- Generous welcome bonus
- Comprehensive sportsbook app
- A large number of WWE betting markets
- Customer service could be better
- High juice
Caesars ranks as one of the best US sportsbooks, and one foundation of that reputation is the exclusive coverage of WWE. Registered bettors can place parlay bets by combining various WWE games with attractive betting lines.
Caesars covers special (sports) events, such as the playoffs, with dedicated bonuses and competitive odds. Moreover, new users can wager on the regular season (sports) matches by taking advantage of the sign-up offer of a 100% match on a first bet up to $1,250, functioning as a safety net for the initial wager.
- Frequent bonuses and odds boosts
- VIP club with multiple benefits
- Allows same-game parlays
- User-friendly site
- Slow withdrawals
- App lags at times
DraftKings is the place to be for WWE fans. The coverage is top-notch, with regular matches and compatible odds. Bettors can create Same Parlay bets or use the slick app for in-play betting. You can enjoy WWE live streaming, making it easier to follow the action in real-time.
The intuitive design makes using different prop bets, totals, or WWE futures appear seamless. The boost granted by the New Customer match deposit bonus of up to $1,000 applies to WWE, and so do other available promotions.
- Competitive WWE betting lines
- Dedicated odds boost for WWE
- Encryption software
- Low minimum withdrawal limits
- Slow withdrawals
- Higher juice
BetRivers offers extensive WWE coverage with early releases of odds and the option to stream certain games. If a wager on a highly anticipated WWE game is not made ahead of the first whistle of the referees, bettors can place an in-play bet via the slick app or the website version of this emerging sportsbook.
Players preferring to bet on WWE will receive a layer of protection through BetRiver’s welcome offer of a Second Chance Free Bet 100% match up to $500.
- Coverage of US and international WWE leagues
- Live betting on WWE games
- Dedicated sportsbook app
- Ongoing WWE odds boost
- Cluttered website layout
- Mandatory KYC check
FanDuel Sportsbook provides multiple features for a more exciting WWE wagering experience. Apart from the broad coverage of WWE games, bettors receive bonuses, boosted odds, and the option to make in-play bets, together with the standard catalog of conventional bet types.
The WWE odds offered at this online betting site mirror the betting lines of competing operators. FanDuel is a trustworthy sportsbook with a slick app and eye-catching $1,000 in Bonus Bets available for WWE games.
- Excellent range of sports leagues
- Easy-to-use interface
- Reliable bet builder
- DFS bets available
- No VIP club
- Weak odds on same-game parlays
These top 5 WWE betting platforms cater to various bettor preferences, from live betting to welcome bonuses and mobile experiences. Each website offers a unique blend of features, making WWE betting accessible and enjoyable for all wrestling fans.
How We Rate WWE Betting Sites
When it comes to rating WWE betting sites, I use a thorough process that considers various factors. These factors include the choice of betting markets, the odds offered, the reliability, and reputation of the site, as well as the available payment methods.
- The first thing I look for is the range of betting markets available for WWE events. A good WWE betting site should offer a variety of markets, including match winners, prop bets, and future bets, allowing me to bet on my favorite wrestling outcomes and scenarios.
- Another crucial aspect is the competitiveness of the odds. I focus on betting sites that offer fair odds, allowing me the opportunity to maximize my potential returns when I place a bet. It’s essential to compare odds across multiple sites.
- Next, I assess the reliability and reputation of the website. Online reviews and customer feedback can provide valuable insight into the experiences of other bettors. Trustworthy WWE betting sites should have a proven track record of timely payouts and an established history in the industry.
- Finally, I look at the available payment methods. Top WWE betting sites should offer various options for deposits and withdrawals, from major credit cards to popular e-wallet services. Fast and secure processing times for transactions are also essential, ensuring that your funds are safe and readily accessible when you need them.
Why Use Online WWE Betting Sites?
I’ve found that online betting provides numerous advantages for WWE enthusiasts like myself. To start, we have access to a wide variety of WWE events, including major shows like Raw and SmackDown, as well as pay-per-view extravaganzas such as WrestleMania and SummerSlam. This means we’re always engaged and have ample opportunities to place bets throughout the year.
One of the main reasons I prefer online WWE betting sites is convenience. With easy-to-use interfaces and mobile compatibility, you can place bets from anywhere and at any time. You no longer need to visit physical bookmakers, saving both time and effort. Additionally, you can access all the relevant information on matches, odds, and more at the click of a button. This usually helps me make informed decisions when wagering on my favorite WWE Superstars.
Another advantage of using online sportsbooks for WWE betting is the competitive odds and variety of markets available. I’ve found that top WWE betting sites tend to offer a wider range of betting options, from match winners to specific match stipulations, which lets you tailor your bets according to your preferences.
Safety and security are paramount when betting online, and these betting sites have got your back. They use advanced security measures, such as SSL encryption, to protect personal information and money, ensuring safe and secure transactions.
By choosing the right WWE betting site, you can take advantage of lucrative welcome bonuses, free bets, and cashback offers. These promotions not only add value to the betting experience but also help build your bankroll.
What Kind of Bets Can You Place on WWE?
What Are the Types of WWE Bets?
When it comes to betting on WWE events and matches, there’s a surprising variety of options available. As someone who enjoys WWE, I’ve dabbled in a few types of bets myself. Here are some of the most common WWE bets you can place with confidence:
- Match Winner: Simplicity is the name of the game when it comes to this bet. As a bettor, you pick the wrestler you believe will win in a specific match. Often, these odds are based on a wrestler’s popularity or their recent successes in the ring.
- Prop Bets: Prop bets are always fun, as they focus on specific details in a match or event. Examples of WWE prop bets include wagering on whether a wrestler will use a certain weapon, if a specific move will be executed, or how many times a certain phrase will be uttered during a promo. Prop bets keep me engaged in every aspect of the event, as I’m not just focused on the overall outcome.
- Futures: Futures bets involve predicting long-term outcomes related to WWE events or storylines. For example, you might place a bet on who will be the next wrestler to hold a certain championship or which superstar will be the next to switch brands. Futures bets require a good amount of knowledge about WWE storylines and character development, making them an engaging option for devoted fans like me.
WWE Betting License and Regulations
As a fan of WWE, I’ve looked into the current betting landscape and regulations surrounding it. This section will focus on the licensing and legality aspects of WWE betting in the United States, as well as the states where it is legal, and the safety of online betting on WWE events.
Are WWE Betting Sites Licensed & Regulated in the US?
At the moment, WWE betting sites are not expressly licensed and regulated in the United States. However, there have been recent discussions involving WWE about legalizing betting on its scripted matches. While this is not yet the norm, it could signify a potential shift in the industry moving forward.
Are WWE Betting Sites Legal in the US?
While betting on WWE is not explicitly illegal in the United States, there are complexities around its legality due to the scripted nature of the matches. As I mentioned earlier, WWE is in talks to potentially legalize betting on its scripted matches, which would clarify the legal landscape and pave the way for licensed and regulated WWE betting sites in the future.
List of States Where WWE Betting is Legal
Currently, there isn’t a comprehensive list of states where WWE betting is explicitly legal. However, 13 states have commented on the possibility of allowing gambling on WWE matches. This is still a developing story and more information will become available as discussions with regulators continue.
Is It Safe to Bet on WWE at an Online Betting Site?
When it comes to online betting sites, safety and security should always be a priority. While WWE betting is still in a somewhat uncertain legal ground in the United States, it is crucial to choose reputable and secure online betting sites to protect your funds and sensitive information. As regulations and licensing potentially develop surrounding WWE betting in the future, I expect there will be clearer guidelines to follow, further ensuring a safe betting experience.
The Most Popular WWE Footballs and Leagues to Bet On
When it comes to WWE betting, there’s a wide variety of options available for fans and bettors alike. Throughout the year, WWE hosts a series of high-profile pay-per-view (PPV) events and championships that attract a lot of attention. In this section, I’ll be discussing some of the most popular WWE events to bet on.
- WrestleMania is one of the biggest and most prestigious wrestling events on the planet. Held annually, WrestleMania features the best WWE Superstars competing in marquee matches. Betting on WrestleMania often includes futures and prop bets, such as predicting the winners of championship matches or how long a match will last.
- Royal Rumble is another significant WWE event where 30 Superstars enter the ring, with the aim of eliminating other participants by throwing them over the top rope. The last person remaining in the ring wins the Rumble and gets a title shot at WrestleMania. Royal Rumble prop bets are common, as bettors can wager on unexpected entrants, surprise appearances, and the ultimate winner.
- Survivor Series is a unique WWE event as it often comprises a series of elimination tag team matches. Fans and bettors enjoy Survivor Series given the unpredictable nature of the matchups, which allows for numerous betting options. For example, you can bet on which team will win or how many eliminations a particular Superstar will secure.
- Money in the Bank is a popular WWE event featuring a ladder match where Superstars compete to retrieve a briefcase suspended above the ring. The winner earns a championship contract, which they can cash in at any time over the next year. The Money in the Bank match typically involves numerous daredevil spots and high-stakes action, making it a favorite for prop bets.
- SummerSlam is WWE’s second-largest annual event, often referred to as the “Biggest Party of the Summer.” SummerSlam features high-profile matches and storylines culminating from months of build-up. When betting on SummerSlam, options range from match winners to potential surprises or shocking swerves in storylines.
Best Land-Based WWE Sportsbooks Compared in a Table
As a fan of WWE and betting, I’ve compared some of the best land-based sportsbooks for WWE betting. Please note, the options may be limited as most WWE betting is done online. I’ve briefly described a few of them in the paragraphs below, along with a table for comparison.
Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is a popular destination for betting enthusiasts. Apart from traditional sports, they occasionally offer odds on WWE events. The impressive sportsbook area and the incredible atmosphere make it a great place for WWE fans to place their bets.
Another option is the renowned MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Like Caesars Palace, they occasionally provide odds for WWE events. The MGM Grand’s sportsbook features a huge LED video wall, making it enjoyable not only to place bets but also to watch the events unfold live.
Here’s a table comparing these land-based sportsbooks:
|Sportsbook||Location||Odds Offered for WWE Events||Notable Features|
|Caesars Palace||Las Vegas, NV||Occasionally||Impressive sportsbook area, great atmosphere|
|MGM Grand||Las Vegas, NV||Occasionally||Large LED video wall, immersive viewing experience|
Keep in mind that the majority of WWE betting is done through online platforms like Bovada and BetUS. If you cannot visit these land-based sportsbooks, these online options provide a convenient way to bet on your favorite WWE events.
Best New WWE Sportsbooks Compared in a Table
When it comes to WWE betting, finding the right sportsbook can make all the difference. I’ve researched and compared some of the top new WWE betting sites to help you make an informed decision.
I’ve come across three sportsbooks worthy of being called the best for WWE betting: BetUS, Bovada and SportsBetting.ag. To make it easier to compare, I’ve summarized their key features in a table:
|Sportsbook||Bonus||Payout Speed||Key Features|
|BetUS||125% Up to $2500||48 hours||Established since 1994, offers odds on dozens of sports|
|Bovada||50% Up to $1,000||1-3 Days||Industry-leading sportsbook with a wide range of betting options|
|SportsBetting.ag||50% Welcome Bonus||Varies||Competitive odds and variety of betting markets|
In terms of bonuses, BetUS offers the highest bonus at 125% up to $2500. This can be an attractive incentive for new bettors looking to get started with WWE betting. On the other hand, Bovada and SportsBetting.ag both provide a 50% welcome bonus, which is still an appealing offer for new users.
Payout speed is another crucial factor for bettors when choosing a sportsbook. BetUS provides fast payouts within 48 hours, while Bovada’s payout speed ranges from 1 to 3 days. SportsBetting.ag’s payout speed varies, so I recommend checking their withdrawal policies before signing up.
In terms of key features, BetUS stands out for its long history in the industry and its extensive coverage of various sports. Bovada, known for its leading sportsbook, offers a comprehensive range of betting options for more than a dozen sports and leagues. Meanwhile, SportsBetting.ag is popular for its competitive odds and diverse betting markets.
WWE Betting Bonuses Reviewed & Compared
As a wrestling fan, I’ve spent some time exploring the various WWE betting sites and their respective bonuses. In this section, I will be sharing my findings and giving you a clear comparison of the bonuses offered by different sites. We’ll also address if there are any free WWE betting sites in the US.
Are There Free WWE Betting Sites in the US?
From my experience, there are no exclusively free WWE betting sites in the US. However, some sites offer attractive sign-up bonuses and promotions that can make your betting experience enjoyable without breaking the bank. Here are some of the bonuses I encountered during my search:
- BetMGM: This site happens to be one of my favorite WWE betting platforms. It offers a fantastic welcome bonus which includes a risk-free first bet up to a certain amount. This can be a great way to try your hand at WWE betting and get a feel for the platform without committing too many of your funds.
- Hard Rock: What caught my eye with Hard Rock is their competitive odds on WWE events. While they might not offer a specific WWE-focused bonus, their new user promotions can be used for wrestling bets, giving you a good opportunity to explore the platform.
- BetRivers: This platform has an excellent WWE welcome bonus. By using the promo code during registration, you can claim a bonus to match your initial deposit up to a certain amount. This lowers the overall betting risk and gives you free money to bet with on WWE.
What Are the Odds Like for Online WWE Betting?
How Do WWE Odds Work?
When it comes to online WWE betting, I’ve noticed that odds can vary depending on the sportsbook and the individual match. As a bettor, it’s important to consider these differences when placing bets on WWE events.
I’ve found that most sportsbooks offer odds in either American (moneyline) or decimal format, and it’s crucial to understand how these odds work to make informed bets. For instance, when using American odds, a positive number (e.g., +200) means that a successful $100 bet would yield $200 in profit, while a negative number (e.g., -150) indicates that you need to bet $150 to win $100.
When comparing odds from different sportsbooks, it’s crucial to consider both the payout and the risk associated with placing a bet. By shopping around you’re likely to find some places to offer better odds than others.
Additionally, I’ve also seen some sportsbooks offer prop bets for WWE events. These bets focus on specific aspects of a match rather than the overall outcome, such as the number of times a wrestler uses a particular move or whether a specific wrestler will make an appearance. These types of bets can be an entertaining way to enhance my WWE betting experience.
How to Sign Up to a WWE Betting Site
You’ll find that signing up for a WWE betting site is quite easy and straightforward. To begin, you should visit a well-established WWE betting site known for its stellar reputation in the world of online betting. After arriving at the website, your next step is to locate the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button, which is typically displayed prominently at the top of the page.
Once you’ve clicked on the sign-up button, you’ll be redirected to a registration form. This form usually requires you to provide personal information such as your name, email address, and date of birth. Additionally, you’ll need to choose a unique username and password for your account. To ensure account security, make a point to create a strong password combining uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
At times, the registration process may also require you to provide identification documentation to verify your age and identity. This step is crucial to comply with legal requirements and prevent underage gambling.
After entering all your details and submitting the registration form, you’ll typically receive a confirmation email with a link to verify your account. Upon clicking this link, your account is activated, and you’re ready to dive into the world of WWE betting!
Before you can start placing bets, you’ll need to fund your account. This is usually accomplished by visiting the cashier or deposit section of the site. Here, you can select from a range of payment options such as credit cards, e-wallets, or bank transfers and deposit the desired amount to start betting on your favorite wrestling events.
Lastly, make sure to familiarize yourself with the website’s interface and explore the WWE betting markets available. By understanding the different types of bets and navigating the site with ease, you can enhance your betting experience.
Banking Options for WWE Betting
List of 5 Best Deposit Methods for Betting on WWE
When it comes to depositing funds for WWE betting, I found the following five methods to be the most convenient and secure options:
- Credit Cards: Using Visa or Mastercard is a quick and easy way to fund your betting account. Most WWE betting sites accept these cards for deposits.
- E-wallets: Services like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller offer a convenient and secure option for depositing money into your betting account.
- Bank Transfer: Direct transfers from your bank account to the betting site can be a safe way to deposit funds, although processing times may be longer than other methods.
- Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards like Paysafecard allow you to deposit money without providing your banking information to the betting site.
- Cryptocurrency: Some betting sites, like Bovada, offer cryptocurrency payment options such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin, adding an extra layer of privacy and security when depositing funds.
List of 5 Best Withdrawal Methods for Betting on WWE
For withdrawing your WWE betting winnings, I recommend considering the following five options:
- E-wallets: Withdrawing to PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller is usually a fast and secure method for accessing your funds.
- Bank Transfer: Although processing times can be longer than other methods, bank transfers provide a reliable way to receive your winnings.
- Credit Cards: Some sites allow you to withdraw winnings to your Visa or Mastercard, although this option may not be available at all betting sites.
- Check: Receiving a check by mail is a traditional, secure way to get your winnings, but it can have slower processing times.
- Cryptocurrency: Withdrawing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies can be a fast and private way to access your funds, depending on the betting site’s options.
WWE Deposit & Payout Times
Deposit and payout times can vary depending on the method and the betting site you choose. In my experience, credit card and e-wallet deposits are usually processed instantly, while bank transfers and prepaid cards may take a few business days. For withdrawals, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies tend to have the fastest processing times, followed by credit cards and bank transfers. Requesting a check by mail can take the longest, sometimes several weeks.
Do You Need to Pay Tax on WWE Betting Winnings (or Losses) in the US?
As a US bettor, it’s essential to be aware of the tax implications of your WWE betting winnings and losses. Generally, gambling winnings are considered taxable income and must be reported on your federal income tax return. However, you may also be able to deduct gambling losses up to the amount of your winnings. To ensure accurate reporting, consult a tax professional or refer to the IRS guidelines on gambling income.
Top 3 Things to Consider When Choosing the Best WWE Betting Site
When it comes to WWE betting, finding the right site is crucial for a great experience. Here are the top 3 things I consider when searching for the best WWE betting site:
Variety of Betting Markets
The best WWE betting sites offer a wide range of markets, from match winners to prop bets and futures. With more options, you’ll have the flexibility to tailor your bets to your specific preferences. Sites with a comprehensive list of markets to bet on will more likely keep you engaged throughout the season.
Competitive Odds and Payout Speed
Compare the odds offered by different websites to ensure you’re getting the best possible value for your bets. Sites with competitive odds mean your potential payouts will be higher. Additionally, a fast payout speed is crucial, as it directly affects when you’ll receive the winnings. I prefer sites that process payouts within 48 hours to give me peace of mind and convenience.
Reputation and User Experience
A reputable WWE betting site will have a history of fair play and satisfied customers. Look for sites with positive reviews and transparent business practices. Additionally, the ease of use and navigation of the website plays a crucial role in my overall experience. I value user-friendly interfaces and clear layouts that make placing bets quick and easy.
List of WWE Betting Sites to Avoid
While there are many trustworthy websites out there, it’s essential to recognize some red flags and avoid certain sites. Steer clear of sites with:
- Slow or unresponsive customer service
- Consistent negative reviews or reports of delayed payouts
- Limited markets or poor odds
- Confusing interfaces that make betting more complicated than necessary
Other Ways to Bet on WWE
While online sportsbooks like BetUS and Bovada are popular choices for WWE betting fans, there are other methods to place wagers on your favorite wrestling matches and events. In this section, I’ll explore a few alternatives, such as sports betting apps, betting shops, and fantasy sports.
Sports Betting Apps (Mobile Betting)
In this digital age, mobile betting has become increasingly popular, as it allows people to bet on WWE matches from the comfort of their smartphones. Many online sportsbooks offer dedicated apps for iOS and Android devices, making it convenient for bettors to wager on WWE events, AEW, and other pro wrestling matches. Mobile betting offers advantages like live in-play betting and easy cash-out options, so you won’t miss any action even if you’re away from your computer.
Sports Betting Shops
For those who prefer a more traditional approach to betting on WWE, sports betting shops are still available in some countries. These physical locations not only allow you to place wagers on WWE events but also offer opportunities to bet on a wide range of other sports like boxing, football, and horse racing. It’s essential to check the availability of WWE betting in your local betting shops, as not all of them might support pro wrestling wagers.
Lastly, if you’re looking for a different way to engage with WWE and other sports, fantasy sports platforms provide a unique experience. While not directly placing bets on wrestling matches, you can participate in a fantasy wrestling league, where you pick wrestlers to form your team and earn points based on their performance in real-life WWE events. This method adds another layer of excitement to watching WWE matches, and you can compete against friends and fellow wrestling fans in your league.
How to Gamble Responsibly on WWE Betting Sites
Below are some tips and insights that have helped me make well-informed decisions while enjoying the excitement of wrestling events.
Firstly, always keep your budget in mind when participating in WWE betting. Setting a limit on how much you are willing to spend is essential in preventing overspending or potential losses. Also, ensure that the funds used for betting are separate from your essential expenses.
Before placing a bet, make it a point to research and compare the odds offered by different WWE betting sites. This allows you to identify the most favorable opportunities and make informed decisions when placing bets. Websites such as The Sports Geek and Online Betting Sites can be helpful in finding top-rated platforms with competitive odds.
Understand that knowledge is crucial when it comes to betting on WWE events. Staying updated on recent developments, wrestler performances, and potential storyline outcomes helps you make educated predictions. Engaging with online communities, podcasts, and social media discussions also broadens your understanding of the sport.
Another crucial aspect to consider is the safety and reliability of the WWE betting websites. Ensuring that your personal and financial information is secure helps make the experience stress-free. Reading reviews and recommendations from reputable sources such as Legal Sports Betting and Best Betting Sites can guide you to trustworthy platforms.
Lastly, always remind yourself that betting on WWE events should be enjoyable and not a source of stress. Remembering that the outcome of a match can be unpredictable, approach betting with a mindset to have fun and not solely focus on winning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is WWE betting legal?
Betting on something scripted might seem strange, but WWE is reportedly in talks with state gambling regulators to legalize betting on its matches in states like Colorado and Michigan. While the legality might vary depending on the jurisdiction, the idea is to treat WWE betting similar to other entertainment or novelty bets.
Best sites for WWE betting?
Not all online bookmakers offer the same WWE odds, but most big-brand sportsbooks will.
Can I bet on WWE in Vegas?
Currently, betting on WWE in Vegas is not allowed, as the Nevada Gaming Control Board only permits betting on sporting events and not scripted performances. This may change in the future, depending on the outcome of WWE’s negotiations with state gambling regulators.
Biggest WWE betting upsets?
WWE betting upsets can vary in significance. However, the most notable upsets involve surprise match outcomes that deviate from the bookmakers’ predictions. Some unforgettable moments, like Brock Lesnar defeating The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30, can be considered significant upsets in WWE betting history.
Where to bet on wrestling?
Since wrestling betting is not yet widely legalized, finding a reputable sportsbook that offers WWE odds can be challenging. A good starting point would be this guide as it contains information about betting platforms and how to approach your wagers.
Which sportsbook has top WWE odds?
Determining which sportsbook offers the best WWE odds can vary depending on the specific event and betting market. I recommend comparing odds from multiple sources to make sure you’re getting the best value.