Best MLS Parlay Bets
If you’re looking to enhance your betting experience, MLS parlay bets are your best choice. In today’s guide, we’ll take a look at the best MLS parlays bets this week, so you can bet smart and increase your winnings, quite literally.
Current MLS Best Parlay Odds
Before delving into more details, let’s first look at the current MLS best parlay odds. The information in the following table is obtained from DraftKings, one of the leading sportsbooks for MLS betting.
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd||LAFC win and over 1.5||-110|
|Toronto FC vs. Nashville SC||Toronto FC win and over 1.5||+245|
|Charlotte FC vs. Seattle Sounders||Tie and over 1.5||+320|
|CF Montreal vs. Minnesota United||CF Montreal to win and under 2.5||+390|
|CF Montreal vs. Minnesota United||Tie and over 2.5||+950|
|Sj Earthquakes vs. PHI Union||Tie and under 2.5||+380|
|NE Revolution vs. Inter Miami||NE Revolution win and over 3.5||+220|
|Real Salt Lake vs. NYCFC||Tie and over 1.5||+330|
Recommended MLS Parlay Bets This Week
After analyzing the matchups – considering recent performances, team form, and head-to-head records, we’ve singled out some recommended best MLS parleys for you to consider this week. The DraftKings odds represent winning opportunities, and we’ll try to make the most of them.
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd||LAFC win and over 3.5||+225||LAFC has a home record of 5-1-0. The club has only once lost against an Eastern Conference Opponent at home|
|Charlotte FC vs. Seattle Sounders||Charlotte FC win and over 2.5||+295||Charlotte FC won three out of their last six matches and scored 22 goals this season.|
|CF Montreal vs. Minnesota Utd||CF Montreal to win and under 3.5||+160||CF Montreal recently has two wins, two losses, and two draws. Minnesota Utd is less consistent, with one win, two losses, and three draws.|
|CHI Fire vs. Columbus Crew||Tie and over 3.5||+750||Based on historical head-to-head records, six matches between both teams were a tie.|
MLS Parlay Bet Analysis
First on our list of the best parlays MLS bets is the matchup between LAFC and Atlanta Utd.
- LAFC has a stunning record when it comes to playing at home. As mentioned, they only lost once against an Eastern Conference Opponent. This puts them at an advantage of winning against Atlanta Utd on the 8th of June.
- Their goal scorer Denis Bouanga has had a standout performance this season, with 13 goals and 1 assist. On the other hand, Atlanta Utd has been struggling with a total of 28 goals conceded.
- With 22 goals scored in all competitions, Charlotte FC has proven to be a strong attacking team. There’s no significant difference between both teams’ odds. Both Charlotte FC and Seattle Sounders have had poor performances recently, but Charlotte FC’s odds showcase they’re a more favorable team.
- Next, we have CF Montreal vs. Minnesota United. Based on their head-to-head records, Minnesota United won 7 times while CF Montreal won only once. However, Minnesota United currently has 5 injured players, among which one of their best players – Robin Lod.
- The CHI Fire vs. Columbus Crew match has the potential to be a draw based on the history and players involved. In their previous 10 meetings, CHI Fire won 4 matches while Columbus Crew won 3. In other words, they have a similar share of victories.
Best MLS Parlay Bets This Week
Everybody has different preferences when it comes to MLS parlay bets. That’s why, after careful analysis, we’ve also included the MLS best parlay bets in terms of the best MLS player parlay bets and the best MLS team parlay bets this week.
Best MLS Player Parlay Bets This Week
This is a parlay you can bet on at BetMGM.
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd.||Denis Bouanga to score first and his team to win the match||+330||Has 13 goals and 1 assist|
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd.||Georgios Giakoumakis to score first||+600||9 goals in 12 matches|
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd.||Thiago Almada to score last||+700||7 goals in 14 matches|
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd.||Carlos Vela to score more than 2 goals||+750||Best goalscorer in LAFC|
Best MLS Team Parlay Bets This Week
Below are the best MLS team parlay bets for this week that you can place at BetMGM.
|CHI Fire vs. Columbus Crew||CHI Fire win and over 1.5||+250||Both teams have similar performances, with CHI Fire being slightly better.|
|LAFC vs. Atlanta Utd.||LAFC win, and both to score||+165||LAFC plays at home, but Atlanta Utd has the great goalscorer Giorgios Giakoumakis.|
|Charlotte FC vs. Seattle Sounders||Half-Time/Full Time
Charlotte FC/Charlotte FC
|+280||Charlotte FC has been in good form recently, with 3 games won, and has scored 22 goals this season.|